100% Certified Organic Burdock Root
Burdock Root Capsules (Arctium lappa)
Vegetable Capsules Each 410 mg
- It's a powerhouse of antioxidants. Research from 2010 has shown that burdock root contains multiple types of powerful antioxidants, including quercetin, luteolin, and phenolic acids. ...
- It removes toxins from the blood. ...
- It may inhibit some types of cancer. ...
- It may be an aphrodisiac. ...
- It can help treat skin issues.
ALSO KNOWN AS
Arctium lappa, gobo, poor man's potatoes, Arctium, Arctium minus, Arctium tomentosum, Bardana, Bardana-minor, Bardanae Radix, Bardane, Beggar's Buttons, Burr Seed, Clotbur, Cocklebur, Cockle Buttons, Edible Burdock, Fox's Clote, Great Bur, Great Burdocks, Happy Major, Hardock, Harebur, Lappa, Love Leaves, Orelha-de-gigante, Personata, Thorny Burr.
Seen by many in North America and Europe as a common weed, burdock is a sturdy biennial plant reaching up to 6 feet (2 m) high, with 18 inch (50 cm) wide leaves forming a rosette at ground level, with smaller versions growing up the thick flowering stem. Burdock's roots grow straight down as much as 3 feet (1M) into the subsoil. In mid-summer, the plant blossoms into a dense array of globular flowers with sticky bracts that cling to passing animals and people.The plant grows on roadsides and waste places and around field boundaries throughout Britain, Europe and North America
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 5-10 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout