Tribulus Terrestris L Fruit Powder - 45% Saponins 1 Pound
Tribulus Terrestris L Fruit Powder - 45% Saponins
Tribulus Terrestris a flowering plant in the family Zygophyllaceae.It is a native of warm temperate and tropical regions of the Old World in southern Europe, southern Asia, throughout Africa, and in northern Australia. It can thrive even in desert climates and poor soil. It is a tap rooted herbaceous perennial plant that grows as a summer annual in colder climates.
Tribulus Terrestris is a herb that has been used in the traditional medicine of China and India for centuries.
Tribulus Terrestris Extract used in dietary supplements is derived from the fruits of Tribulus Terrestris L.
Benefits of Tribulus Terrestris
- Improve infertility, erectile dysfunction, and low libido
- Improve energy level (Improve vitality)
- Increase levels of the men’s hormones testosterone (by increasing luteinizing hormone) and DHEA
- Increase women’s estrogen.
- Tonic the body
- Treat Urinary disorders and impotence
- Treat Kidney disease and gravel
- Treat heart disease
- Benefit Women health (strength the postpartum woman)
- Positive effect on bone marrow activity (for red blood cell production)
- Improve the immune system.
The active compounds in tribulus are called steroidal saponins. Two types, called furostanol glycosides and spirostanol glycosides, appear to be involved with the effects of tribulus. Those saponins include protodioscin, disogenin, gitogenin, chlorogenin, ruscogenin, 25-D-spirosta-3, 5-diene, chlorogentih, hecogenin, neotigogenin, and etc.The primarily active chemical in T. terrestris is likely to be protodioscin (PTN), a cousin to DHEA. All them together make Tribulus terrestris extract is a closest, strongest and all-natural herb alternative to synthetic anabolic hormones.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 5-10 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout